Friday, November 4, 2022

Dona Nobis Pacem~Exhaustion

 Another year another Blog for peace.

We keep at it,

those of us who care.

We keep writing,

commenting,

confronting hate and racism when needed.

Seems to be needed a lot these days.

The socials are rife with anti semitism,

 misogyny,

 racism.

It's a fine balancing act,

not to respond in kind.

Not to call names,

not to hate the person instead of the opinion.

It's exhausting.

I slip sometimes,

lean too far left,

pitch right a little.

Sometines I even lose my balance completely,

I rage,

I hate,

I comment.

It's exhausting,

is it working?

I dunno.

Sometimes I'm hopeful. 

Sometimes...




3 comments:

  1. Oh boy.. yes. spot on! It's exhausting at times. We try and keep on trying. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets harder to hold onto hope. Yet we cant live without it. So glad you added your voice to the blogblast for peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace begins with a smile. I send you one! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete