Thursday, November 4, 2021

Dona Nobis Pacem 2021

 I've blogged for peace since its inception. 

I've written about worldwide peace.

I've written about peace in our country.

I've written about peace in politics.

I've written about peace in groups.

I've written about peace in families.

I've written about peace with my body.

I've written about peace during this pandemic.

Am I any wiser?

Are things better?

Is the world all love and snuggles?

Is their no longer any strife or pain?

It's all still there, the war, the poverty, the sickness. Political infighting and all around bat shit crazy behaviour. 

Anti this and anti that.

What have I've come to accept over the years is if you shine a light on some of the injustice, write about it, protest about it, talk to your friends about it, you'll feel better.

You'll feel a little peace, a little sense of accomplishment. A little bit of relief.

Love your chosen family, hug your pets, try to be more understanding.

Be kind.

#Blog4Peace 




4 comments:

  1. You're doing the work of peace in your own personal life. If we all tried to do the same, the world have a different vibration and we could co-exist. Thank you for a beautiful peace post.

    Peace to you and yours,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be kind is the single best piece of advice.....the way to peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' this kindness theme throughout peace globe land tonight...Just a lovely post. Thank you so much. Peace.

    ReplyDelete