Friday, February 24, 2017

Just doing some reading on Rev. Franklin Graham. I see now where the more extreme views from some of my Christian friends come from. 

What an intolerant bigot. I feel sorry for you if this is the "way" you wish to worship. Hate is so overrated.

 Live and worship in the way that helps you look in the mirror at the end of the day. I choose to live and let live. I respect your views but will in no way ever be convinced to hate a person for being gay or a refugee or a (insert religion here.)

 I'm also hoping that people in the gay, refugee, (insert religion here) don't paint us white, over-privileged people with the same brush as the Reverend. (or Westboro, or the KKK, all factions of WHITE Christianity.) Like you do to extreme factions of (insert religion here)

 I keep coming back to this. It isn't sinking in I guess. So I'll keep blogging and writing and saying it over and over.

 Love one another, be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment