Monday, October 2, 2017

272

272 mass shootings (of 4 or more people) in the United States this year. 272.

 This is day 274 of 2017. Keep in mind this is ONLY mass shootings.


 I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican, this isn't a party issue. This isn't a Second Amendment issue.These are human lives, people, not some trolling bonanza on Twitter or Facebook for the little basement dwellers who always tout the right to protect themselves, or the right to hunt meat to feed their families.


 My all time favorite, guns don't kill people....fuck off. Guns kill people when fired by people.


 Gun control. You don't need a semi automatic weapon to hunt grouse and deer and you sure as hell don't need one for protection.


 Mental health checks, gun control, longer waiting periods. Armour piercing rounds, semi automatic weapons, get them off the street. Yes I know if some nut job is Hell bent on killing people he'll find any means possible, but why make it so easy? 


This is terrorism, he wasn't brown and he wasn't foreign, he was a home grown terrorist.


 Anyone who knows me will know that I'm not anti gun. I'm not a butt hurt lefty, I grew up with guns, hunted with guns, love to shoot guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment