Saturday, November 4, 2023

Dona Nobis Pacem

What are we doing?

Where are we going?

Who are we hurting?

When can we stop?

I can't answer that for any nation or people,

I can answer that for myself.

I set boundaries,

I set limits,

I set my time,

I hurt no one.

I try to live with integrity,

I try to live with humor,

I try to live with kindness,

I try to do the right thing.

Sometimes I fail,

Sometimes I rage,

Sometimes I cry,

Sometimes I have mean thoughts.

I'm human,

We're human,

We make mistakes.

Trying to fix our mistakes,

Trying to right a wrong,

Trying your hardest at all the things.

That's all we can do,

That's all I can do. 

Try, be kind, live with integrity.

Peace starts at home, with yourself and your family.

Do the work.

1 comment:

  1. Your words are inspiring. So well said! Glad you are putting that message out into the world.

    ReplyDelete